Dr. Merry Li
Granuloma annulare is a chronic autoimmune skin disorder. It appears as raised reddish bumps usually arranged in a circular pattern, often on hands and feet. The appearance is very similar to ringworm, but it is usually not itchy or scaly like ringworm. The bumps are caused by cells of the immune system that have gathered under the skin in response to an irritant, such as insect bites, infections, TB skin tests, vaccinations, or sun exposure.
This condition is usually seen in otherwise healthy people, although it may be seen more often in people with diabetes or thyroid disease. It is also common in those with other autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or Addison�s disease. It generally affects children and young adults, but it can also be seen in older adults. It affects women more often than men.
Granuloma annulare is very similar to psoriasis in that both are inflammatory autoimmune disorders of the skin. We use the Psoriaid herbal tablets and the Skin Detox formula to treat granuloma annulare. *
These herbs will help to decrease inflammation in the skin, and expel toxins that may be causing the skin rash. The herbal formulas are very safe and effective, with no known side-effects. They are manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified facility that is FDA approved for safety. *
For people who live in the San Francisco Bay area, please call 650-588-8335 to make appointment with Dr. Li.
Otherwise, you can take advantage of our free Online Granuloma Annulare Treatment Consultation
Our natural Granuloma annulare treatment plan focuses on balancing your body system from inside, and controlling the symptoms from outside to manage your granuloma annulare.
1. Healing from inside: Take Psoriaid Tablets to clean the toxins inside your body to relieve your granuloma annulare. It also helps balance your immune system to prevent the lesions from coming back.
2. Control from outside: Use our natural Psoriaid cream to control your skin inflammation and clear up your existing granuloma lesion.
3. Diet restriction: To avoid further aggravating your psoriasis, you need to eliminate certain foods which might generate toxins inside your body. These foods include: alcohol, coffee, spicy food, shellfish, tropical fruit (mango, pineapple) and red meats.
4. Stress management: Try to reduce your stress level by doing exercise; getting enough sleep, etc.
5. Maintenance: Take Merry Clinic Skin-Detox formula as needed to supply necessary nutrients to support and maintain your skin health.
To achieve the best results from our treatment, our doctor suggests that new patients use Psoriaid tablets for the first two months. Here, we provide you with the following three special packages:
Package P1: Three bottles of Psoriaid tablets (about 6 weeks supply):
Package P2: Two bottles of Psoriaid tablets with a free bottle of (2oz) Psoriaid cream
If for any reason you decide to discontinue taking the Psoriaid tablets, simply return the unopened bottles within 45 days of purchase. You will be refunded the cost of the unopened bottles. Shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded. For more detail, please go to return policy.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
**All customer testimonials as found on our Website are strictly the opinion of that person and any results such person may have achieved are solely individual in nature; your results may vary.