Psoriasis care in winter
Winter is coming. Most of people with psoriasis the condition could get worse or have some flare-ups in the winter. Here are some tips for the psoriasis maintenance.
- Stay away from alcohol, hot spicy food, red meat, mango, pine apple, tomato, egg-plant, sugar, and shellfish.
- Good food for psoriasis: apple, pear, banana, cucumber, lettuce, radish, celery, and brown rice.
- Good supplement for psoriasis: fish oil, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, and borage oil.
- Take Dead Sea salt bath with warm water.
- Moisturize the skin with lotion, such as shea butter, coconut butter, Aveen lotion, Cetaphil and Eucerine.
- Turn on the Air Humidifier when you turn on the heater.
- Have 7-8 hours sleep.
- Doing exercise 2 to 3 times a week.