- PRODUCTION: There are a number of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are crucial for the production of pigments in the skin.
- PIGMENTATION CONDITION: In fact, scientific research on a large number of vitiligo patients has shown that having an abnormally low level of nutrients such as vitamin B12, folic acid, copper, zinc, and pantothenic acid may have a role to play in this pigmentation condition, so it is important to restore and balance the levels of these vitamins and minerals in order to stimulate pigment cells and maintain a healthy, evenly-pigmented skin.
- VITAMINS: Our Viti-Nutrients contain 14 vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for vitiligo patients.
- SUPPLEMENTS: Together, these supplements work together to balance the immune system and help to rebuild new pigment in the white patches.
- VITI-NUTRIENTS is also a great maintenance product to prevent the vitiligo from coming back.
For best results, it is recommended to take Viti-Nutrients together with the Vitilax Herbal supplement.
One to two tablets each time, twice daily. Preferably after a meal.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl) USP (84% B1)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)
Iron (Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)
Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate)
Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate)
Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)